Thursday, January 15, 2009

A little Clarification

My buddies haymes and college panda (by the way I have no clue what the hell either of those mean, and I've known these guys for a while so I wouldn't expect you to know what that is. Then again you are all probably thinking, what the hell is a Laef) are writing on here from seperate locations than I am, and in no way shape or form do we share ALL of the same opinions. As a matter of fact I share none of the same opinions as College Panda, personally I have thought for a while that he was a little slow, like when i roomed with him in college we would be watching TV and he would randomly just start to pee himself a little bit, but I digress. His opinions are out there and are worth reading only because of the hilariousness of them.

And as for Haymes, nobody gives a good god damn about the Steelers, and as for you claiming that Apocalypto is in your top 5 because it is authentic, I completely forgot about your extensive knowledge of ancient Mayan culture that allows you to back the validity of a movie like that. Yes, the movie was good, but lets not sit here and make outrageous statements.

Anyways the real reason I am on my second post of the day is because I left out a movie that everyone needs to check out the trailer to, and that movie is Adventureland. This looks like it could be next year's Juno and it is premiering at Sundance this weekend. It is directed by the same guy who directed Superbad, so there is your motivation.

until next time,
Laef

No comments:

Post a Comment