Friday, February 6, 2009

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I feel like a kid on Christmas eve right now!!!! I am sitting here at work and the whole time this clip keeps running through my mind!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Now the only question is will I find someone to go with me? College Panda usually has no problems in this department he isn't like Laef, or Haymes where he just never gets any. I think its the exact opposite actually, but I'm being very selective about who I take to this Blockbuster. I cant just take some random "Hoodrat" I meet at the bars every weekend and go up to them and be like "hey baby would you want to go to HJNTIY with me this Sunday?" First of all I mean I could and they would say yes, but second I'm not going to waste $10 of my hard earned money on what could be the best movie of the year hands down!!!!!!!!! I'm holding out ladies and gentleman I am waiting for love, this movie is too good, too pure, too perfect of a movie to waste on someone who will most likely be doing the walk of shame when I get up in the morning to go to work.
Justin Long was on Kimmel the other night promoting this movie, like he even needs to, and what he said rings true and I think you all will see it when you see this movie, its a movie that when you watch you will relate to alot of the situations that both the male and females characters are going through when it comes to relationships...
The trailers alone sold me, I am sure that they did for you but if that wasn't enough I even got your beloved Laef to admit "...it actually looks pretty good dude"!!!!! So for all you "MEN" out there like Bones aka J-Bratt aka hereattherock, or Ness, or T-Munn Munn, or Joe Laef aka J-Lo, just realize that you have all been in these situations that this brilliant cast is going through, and you all know your going to see it eventually whether it be on DVD or in the theaters, so why not make it now, lets make it number one together.
Hey Laef remember in school when I used to pick up girls via facebook, well I guess Myspace is the new Facebook, which is the new "booty call" hahahah...woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TGIF!!!!!!!!!!
The Person You Love and Hate,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment