Friday, February 6, 2009

Give the guy a break....

The guy I am talking about is Michael Phelps. Why are people ready to stone the guy over smokin a little bit of weed. I mean really, is it that big of a deal. Let's ask all these stunned reporters how many bong rips they were taking when they were 23? Or how much of the spotlight was shining on them. Well I can answer the spotlight question for them....NONE! All these ESPN analysts are absolute jokes who never played a college sport in their life, let alone at the olympic level. And no, I am not saying people who did not play college sports are jokes, I am saying that people who have no clue what its like to be an athlete let alone a famous one should not be judging. But I am getting off on a tangent, that's irrelevent. What I am really saying is WHO CARES?! The guy smoked some weed, big deal. "But Laef he is a spokesperson for America!"...Yeh well so is our new president and he admitted to blowin rails off glass tables so I'll give phelps a break.

As for college panda, (the funny thing is that he thinks that is a creative name, when really nobody even has a clue to the meaning, or so much as cares) I hope you enjoy your little movie this weekend, but on the record, that movie looks like absolute garbage and I will never publicly (or privately for that matter) say that movie looks anything that resembles good. When did Jennifer Aniston become funny? Talk about a sad commentary on the state of our country's sense of humor! And by the CP I think you meant to say what Justin Long said "rang true" not "rang to"....he is not a doorbell ya moron.

LAEF

No comments:

Post a Comment