Friday, February 13, 2009

Some new V.U.S.S.

If you've been reading this blog you've come to expect from me thought provoking and in depth blogs. But since it's my birthday weekend I'm basically dead to the world and in no shape to do any thinking. With that said forgive me for just posting mindless videos but in this edition of Videos U Should See these are hilarious and seem to get funnier each time. Enjoy.

Joaquin Phoenix, I just don't get you anymore. Are you on drugs? Is this a scam to prove something to somebody? I don't get it but nontheless this is him on Letterman from a couple nights ago, Letterman has some fun.





This next one is unbelievable. Stephen Adler is on this VH1 Dr. Drew Sober House show and he is in the house soooo high. The funniest part is at one point he has to ask the camera crew where his room is. Watch and find out what its like to be high on heroin.




The final video today is one of the new videos from the brilliant group The Lonely Island. This ones featuring T-Pain and is pretty gnarly.

No comments:

Post a Comment