Monday, February 23, 2009

The Oscars!!!!!!!! Woooo, Well, Maybe Not Wooo

First off I will sadly admit that I didnt see any of the movies that were up for best picture last night, for which I'm sorry about because Laef has told me good things about a couple of them. Also I must admit that Laef and I watched the entire 3 and a half hour telecast, and probably about an hour of the red carpet together via webcam, yea I know we are awesome!!! Although my opinions on movies and acting this year wont mean a thing to you I feel like my opinion completely matters when choosing who looked good or not. Lets start right away with who looked the hottest. I really dont see how this could be an argument if you actually watched the Oscars and know what hot women look like, but Natalie Portman looked soooo Fucking CUTE, and SEXY as hell in her dress.




I mean wow, just smoking hot and beautiful, and she is so little and petite its adorable. Now a close, close second, and I know I'm going to catch heat from Laef on this but she is just soo damn adorable, I really think I might be in love with her, but Miley Cyrus.

She was the first celeb on the red carpet and she looked so so hot. Finally we get her in a dress where she is showing off that still growing rack of hers that was on full display last night. She is growing up big and strong like mommy is and I'm loving every minute of it. Now I would have to say a close third would have to be Vanessa Hudgens, I love her almost as much as I love Miley, but she was clearly outshined last night by her equally as hot BF Zac Effron, who I have not pictured because I am too lazy to search for thier pics so you will just have to take my expert word on this.

Once the red carpet was over it was a pretty boring awards show, as it usually is. There were a couple funny things, like Hugh Jackman's opening monolouge was pretty good, and when Ben Stiller came out as Joaquin Phoenix, that was brilliance. It was good to see Robert Downey Jr. he is just a good man, and then to hear Ron Howard basically say that Arrested Development was a go, I was amped for that. WOOOOOOO!!!!! Other than that you really didnt miss anything. Laef has a man crush on Slumdog, and I'm sure its good he never steers me wrong usually, dont tell him I said that, but they basically won every award given that night except for this one sound editing award which of course the Dark Knight was far superior in.

The greatest part of the Oscars last night was something that probably no one saw, maybe a few that stuck around after the credits. If you think I'm talking about the movie clips from movies coming out in 2009, your DEAD AND GONE! No, it was a secret performance that only me and a few other bloggers got word of, TI and JT put on a show at the Kodak Theater unlike any that has been done before. They sang their latest hit, Dead and Gone, and literally blew the lid off that Jawn!!! For those of you not lucky enough to catch it, your old reliable came through for you once again. Here it is WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Your Welcome

I love you and Hate You, Always and Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment