Thursday, April 2, 2009

Dear College Panda

Really I am bored in between classes right now and I Figured I have not busted on Panda in quite a bit (gross?). But hey Panda is there a trailer you have seen in three years that doesn't get a WOOO or WOW. I mean really dude how easily entertained are you? You just called The Hangover a garunteed masterpiece. That deserves a WOW! Come on man you are like the Ben Lyons of this blog, you are like the critic that makes ridiculous statements just to get quoted in a trailer for a movie.

Oh and that is hilarious, you eat bamboo and have a trainer named Rex. Just keep goin to that well dude. And before you come on here with you're sure fire rebuttal of, "if it aint broke dont fix it," let me stop you, because in all reality my friend it is broke. Oh and as for your other argument of "dude this all stems back to the OC" or "laef only watches indy flicks." you can keep those in the vault from now on too because they are ridiculous and you know it. Get off the dick of movies you expect to make a lot of money and get a thought of your own. Wow dude I was just like eminiem in 8 Mile right there. I just handed you the mic via the internet. Oh yeh WOOOOOOO.

p.s. I lah you haha


Laef

2 comments:

  1. Well said... who the fuck is this college panda anyway? All his posts are the same, he's D league

    ReplyDelete