Thursday, April 2, 2009

You Can Lead A Horse To Water But You Cant Make Him Laef


My response is simple my friends. Laef comparing me to Ben Lyons is one of the best compliments I could ever get, it means I have made it to the big time in terms of being a critic. Now Laef on the other hand thinks that he has wounded the old bear by comparing me to this brilliant man. But folks in reality Laef is a jealous and extremely bitter man who only dreams of the life Ben Lyons has and because he realizes he will never get there he bitterly talks shit about him instead of giving the man props. I mean the guy is E's number one go to film critic for gods sake. This isn't saying much but Laef he's been with more chicks last night than you have this past year, and he's a closer. You think Ben Lyons goes out and settles for make outs? Look at that scarf this dude is banging chicks and sending them packing after they do his laundry and dishes the next morning. 

Let me just take a second to thank you Laef for putting a smile upon my face and giving me not only a raging semi, but complimenting my work as a critic. Now I know I have what it takes to make the leap onto that pedestal with men like Siskel (RIP) and Ebert, Ropert, and Lyons. Wow you are extremely nice today Laef, that means he got to touch a boob last night, how did it feel by the way? Like a bag of sand I'm sure. 

I Love You, Always, and Never, 

College Panda

P.S. That's me and Seagal watching Ben Lyons segment on E, I was really tired that day

No comments:

Post a Comment