Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess What Comes Out Tomorrow?!! Here's a Hint, WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Finally, finally, finally my long, harsh, cold wait has been over and the Christmas Smash hit The Spirit comes out on Blu Ray... People like Laef, who havent seen the movie, who base everything they see on sites like Filmschool, or Slashfilm will tell you that this film was awful. Let me tell you this, you will be pleasantly surprised by this movie as I sure I will be when I see it tomorrow. I will be the first to admit I didn't see it over Christmas but it was only because I was in hibernation until after January. So by then it had already left theaters. But every time I watch this trailer I know and see the true brilliance that is contained in this movie:

"I'm getting El Spirito Dead while I still can" WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! How can you honestly listen to that line and not get pumped as hell to pop this in your blu ray player, or in Laef's case his VCR. "Somethings going down here it could be BIG, Laef BIG!!!!!" I'll be standing in line on Tuesday with the rest of you to get this jawn and will be taking in every second of it. 

I Love You, Always, And Never


College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment