Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Official Boy's I'm Back!!!!!!! YEEEEHAWWW!!!!!!

Yes its true the Panda has finally come out of hibernation, and I know what Laef is going to say, "Dude seriously enough with the Panda stuff, we get it you are a Panda". What he doesn't get is that I really am a walking talking endangered species. Anyways I'm back with my weekly Trailer Hunting with The Panda, and kids do I have a good one for you, Mike Judge's new work of genius Extract. This movie features Kristen Wig, Mila Kunis, Jason Bateman, Ben Affleck. Enough said right there I'm already Laefing in my pants... Seriously this movie is going to be brilliant it comes out Labor Day weekend, here is the trailer below

I promise I will try and not take too much of a break in between posts I'm sorry you had to go that long without me. I have seen the shit that Haymes has posted and I feel bad you had to suffer through garbage like that, and also that cringing feeling you get when you read his posts are completely normal I get that feeling too. Its like watching Michael Scott at his best.

I Love You, Always, And Never,


College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment