Wednesday, April 1, 2009

OMG, Latest Star Trek Extended TV Spot! "Hey Panda Get Out Of The Bathroom" "Rex, Ill Be Right Out!!"

Holy Shit wow I'm so pumped I saw this today, obviously its not as good as the other trailer for Star Trek that I posted earlier (because that was the greatest movie trailer of all time) but this one is so so so good for a 60 second TV Spot. If you are out there and are skeptical about this movie and have actually watched the trailers for it you should be asking yourself if you are alive or human, or have feelings or emotion because mark my words this movie will be the best movie of the year. Without further adue here is their latest TV Spot:

Oh and JJ thank you so much for this movie buddy wow great work... Also I'm very excited for Lost tonight, if you get a chance could you call me later I had some questions about the show that I needed answered.
I Love You, Always, and Never,

College Panda

P.S.
Laef, "Why are you talking to me man?" WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment