Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thank You

Thank you for that, because I was actually worried I would have to defend myself, but you did not even come back at me, nor did you defend yourself (because you can't). You simply proved my point on your lack of movie knowledge by thinking me comparing you to Ben Lyons was a compliment. I know you probably think it was, but it was not (see this blog where they talk about "quote whore" movie critics and have a section dedicated to Lyons' ridiculous weekly quotes). Not only was your post not funny, it was not creative either. Hey did you guys see how he took that movie quote from a comedy movie that came out 5 years ago and used it in his posts. Dude that is so funny man how do you come up with this stuff. But thank you I thought I would have to think of something creative, but now I don't and for that I am happy, because I am tired. Keep up the good work Panda, you're well on your way.....



Laef

No comments:

Post a Comment