Friday, April 3, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Every so often a movie trailer comes out that you watch repeatedly and begin to countdown the days until its released (or if you are Panda every movie trailer comes out and you watch it everyday and never go see anything in theaters). The most recent trailer that has me all jazzed up (yup, jazzed up, deal with it) is the new Where the Wild Things Are trailer. The movie is directed by Spike Jonze, of Being John Malkovich fame. It is without question one of the coolest looking movies of the year so far. Having read this book in school all the time as a little kid, I am extremely excited for this movie.

I am curious as to what it will be rated. I would assume PG, but I have no idea honestly. Whatever it gets rated, the trailer certainly does not come across as a normal kids movie. Either way it does not make a difference, because let's be honest, how much fun did that little kid have making this movie? It looks like he had a damn blast.

[Note - I am a little late on posting this, because it came out about a week ago, but here its now]




Laef

No comments:

Post a Comment