Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm Obsessed With Obsessed!!!!!!

Usually I don't like swimming around muddy waters for fear of shark attacks but today I find myself extremely fearless and ready to swim out there. Its the same way I felt about this movie Obsessed, after seeing a first trailer a while ago I was very skeptical and afraid but now after viewing this trailer I cant wait for this weekend. I'm sure you have all seen it but I just saw it and Obsessed hits theaters this Friday the 24th, come wait in the massive lines with me!!!!


I love how when you are afraid of things the only way to get over them is face them head on. That is exactly what I'm going to do with this movie, and that is exactly what I did by swimming in muddy waters with sharks, good thing sharks don't like Pandas!!!!

I love you, Always, and Never,

College Panda


1 comment:

  1. This posting is stupid. Can the editor of the blog please remove this. I am now dumber from reading this. Thank you for wasting the last 2 minutes of my life.

    ReplyDelete