Thursday, April 2, 2009

He Was Dead.....But He Got Better!

As you can probably tell from my posts(even though I've only had a couple), I am an action movie junkie. I love good movies from all the different genres but there is something about a cheesy unrealistic action movie that amps me up. Just how I was raised I guess. This post has two purposes. 1) A reminder that Crank 2 High Voltage comes out April 17. I know that the spring movie line up is exceptional this year and i will make every attempt to see a majority of those movies on Laefs list of "most anticipated movies of the spring". But I will be there for this one because I absolutely love when Jason Statham kicks ass and talks with an english accent. And 2) If you get a chance, please check out the website for the movie....http://www.crank2.com/....It is one of the best sites for a movie I've ever been to. To get into the site you actually have to type in a cuss word! How freaking awesome is that. I like to think that the Stath designed the site and it was his idea. No doubt about it, the plot for this movie, like its predecessor, is utterly ridiculous, but i gaurantee that there are some bad ass fight scenes and car chases and that alone is worth a look for me. And as I mentioned previously, the Stath getting electrocuted and screaming is all the incentive I need to be sitting in the theater come April 17. Also, for those of you who don't know, Crank is the slang word for crystal meth. And just a little throwback to Laef and College Panda...Remember when i made you guys go see the first one in theaters? HAHA....If my memory serves me correctly, and it usually does, it was a sold out show





-Ole Painless

No comments:

Post a Comment