Friday, April 10, 2009

Game, Set, Match, Laef!!!!!! WOOOO!!!!!

One of the summer's most anticipated films, Year One, has been rumored to get an R rating by the MPAA. But it seems today things have changed in their favor just as I thought. According to our friends at Slashfilm the movie has been re-cut and has now received the coveted PG-13 rating which will all but guarantee their 100 million dollar summer. Laef was giving me shit about this movie yesterday because I told him how pumped I was for this movie to come out, and of course because its not an indie flick he's not buying into it. Also because he has some problem with Michael Cera, which I don't see how you have a problem with him he is actually brilliant. Really all of this hatred Laef has towards this movie really stems all the way back to when the OC got cancelled, and now it seems everything I get excited about he shoots down because Tree Hill is still on the air and its killing him.

Let me apologize Year One, it's not your fault, it's Laef's bitterness that is ruining your coming out party and let me tell you I will be there "Hat in Hand" (is that right Ole Painless?) in the I'm sure will be sold out theater on DAY ONE watching to see it. Just face it Laef, I win, and I will always win when I have Tree Hill on my side. It's like what Chris Pine said in the greatest trailer on earth for the best movie of the summer, Star Trek, "Why are you talking to me man?" WOOOOOOO!!!! So Laef answer me this, why are you talking to me man? Tree Hill wins, and so does Year One!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love You, Always, and Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment