Friday, April 24, 2009

Enough of Panda

What kind of name is "college panda?" If I was 15 years old I would actually think this was a pretty kick-ass name. But im not 15, "im 27, and you know what that makes me here? a fuckin senior citizen." That reminds me of a perfectly good example of how I know panda's gay - he doesn't know what movie that's from.
I'm just totally fed up with your ridiculous reviews on movies are completely irrelevant to anyone who has ever watched a motion picture . . . with sound. Let me tell you something, YOU don't know shit! Cool, I get it you enjoy chick flicks. I would enjoy these to if I hadn't had pussy since pussy had me.

And yes, 1st time on the site, I will be this vulgar.

So, Panda, look yourself in the mirror before you go to bed tonight and ask yourself, "Has it really been that long since I got pussy?" ERRRRR, should I say panda pussy?!




"HIII how are ya!?" I'm Nice guy Eddie

1 comment:

  1. Wowowowow Could not have said it better myself mystery poster. I, and everyone else who read/write this blog thank you.

    ReplyDelete