Saturday, April 11, 2009

Year One

I just want Panda to know that I am not responding to his posts because I feel I need to defend myself against him. I am only doing this so the few people who read this thing are convinced there is at least one person who knows what he is talking about here. If you read Panda's last post you probably did not finish it because lets get real, do you really give a shit what a movie is rated? No, probably not. 

With that said it was not "rumored" that Year One had an R-rating, because it did. Then they re-cut the movie after they lost the appeal for the pg-13, and eventually received the pg-13 warning. Anyways, about me not liking Michael Cera....I love Michael Cera and think he is hilarious.  Oh and about Year One making $100 million, yeh that will not happen unless they do it opening weekend. The two weeks that follow Year One include the release of the second Transformers, Public Enemies and a third Ice Age movie. I would be shocked if they reached $60 million. Oh and Panda, I know you won;t go see Observe and Report this weekend because it is headed for a small weekend only hitting $4 million on Friday. In case you did not know Panda claimed it would make at least $30 and I said it was going to make shit. Again not like you care, but I just want you to know that there is actual knowledge coming from someone here. 

Como Esta Bitches,
Laef

No comments:

Post a Comment