Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blu-Ray Shopping With The Panda

I have been looking forward to this Tuesday for a couple of weeks now, and there is only one reason why, Role Models. At first I was hesitant going to see this in the theaters because to me it looked like you know, your basic run of the mill comedy, and it had Sean William Scott in it, who lets face it before this has been on a rough patch movie wise. Finally my voice of reason, you all know him as Laef told me I had to see it. Am I ever glad I did. This was easily the best comedy I saw last year, even better than Tropic Thunder. I have already made the statement to Laef that I am putting this movie in my Top 5 comedies of all time. I also told him that is pending till I see it again, being as I have only seen it that one time in theaters. But that is how much I enjoyed this movie.

There is also another movie that has caught my eye this week, "Let The Right One In". Its tracking 97% on RT, which I could honestly give a shit about but I linked to their site for those of you who do. I am extremely interested in Vampire movies and always have been. Yes unfortunately I went to see twilight, and that was too, well not little kiddish, but maybe gay is the right word, yea it was too gay for me. Hopefully when they make the next one they will follow suite of other successful franchises in Hollywood and go DARKER. Let The Right One In, from everything I've read about it sounds like its at least worth a rental if not a possible purchase. If I do indeed watch it tonight I'll make sure and give you a full review of what I thought about it.

I cant wait till Blockbuster starts putting out more pre-viewed Blu-Rays because this $30 a pop, is kind of ridiculous, all though I personally would pay any amount for the quality that comes with Blu-Ray, right Laef? Oh yea, you have no clue what I'm talking about, oh well I guess you'll just have to watch your laser disks, or whatever you kids who haven't moved up in the movie world are watching now-a-days...

Below I've added a hilarious clip from Role Models... "Suck it Reindeer Games!!" "I'm not Ben Affleck!!" "Your White, Your Ben Affleck":

I Love You, Always, And Never!!!,

No comments:

Post a Comment