Monday, March 16, 2009

Clip Hunting With The Panda

In response to Haymes last post, I mean I really have no response, I wouldn't understand someone like him to respect a show like this, and especially not appreciate the way it was broadcasted either, especially since he just found out last week when I talked to him that shows are now broadcasting in HD. Then when he found that out he asked "What is HD? Oh Home Digital, ya I heard they were going to start doing that in 2009!" To which I responded "Yea, they just changed mine over a couple days ago, it was a whole long process." Also I'd like to ask Haymes, what my friend was so predictable, what did you predict that he was going to try and get with the kings daughter, or he was going to get a spot in the kingdom, yea I think we all did when NBC kept giving us scenes right before commercial break as to what was coming next (which personally I thought was so gay and took away from the suspense a little). Just because you saw those clips and somehow put the pieces together (I'm being as sarcastic as I can) doesn't mean its predictable, it just means NBC showed you what to expect.

Now on to what I really wanted to talk about. I was outside my cage again climbing a tree when I got a great view into Dreamworks Pictures studios and was able to see that they were releasing a new clip from I Love You, Man which I am so pumped about and hits theaters this Friday. The clip they released isn't that funny but it has Andy Samberg in it and I mean ever since "I'm on a Boat" I completely by into anything this guy does. Oh course I was able to quickly climb down my tree and get back to my cage and post this clip on here for all of my friends to enjoy. Laef this one is for you buddy, Haymes go jerk yourself and then clean it up with a terrible towel.



I Love You Always, and Never, Man,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment