Monday, March 30, 2009

Nobody Cares


We (we being me and Panda) have told Haymes several times that we do not want to hear or see anything about Pittsburgh sports on this blog. First of all because this is a movie and TV blog not a sports blog, especially not a Pittsburgh sports blog (we want to talk about sports let's talk about how my cavaliers have the best record in the NBA). Second because Pittsburgh sports fans get so excited because yeh, it is a good sports town, but come on Haymes, the greatest sports city? What about Boston or New York, let's not get crazy now. I mean you do not even have a pro basketball team and your baseball franchise is a joke. And yeh I get it you have a hockey team, but that means absolutely nothing to people outside of Pittsburgh, that I can assure you.


Hopefully Haymes realizes what is important and what is not important to the readers and writers of this blog, and I can tell you right now Pittsburgh sports is not. If you want to relate Pittsburgh to movie news lets talk about how Sienna Miller once called it "Shittsburgh." So no, it is not the most creative play on words, but I think it gets the point across. So here is to Villanova, thank you for knocking the University of Pittsburgh out of the tournament because I do not think I could have watched them for another game. Hopefully you go on and beat UNC this weekend and make it another great weekend (That is for you CT). I will leave all you pittsburgh fans with this. (By the way this is probably my first and last sports post. I know my brilliant analysis will be missed and for that I am truly sorry.)



Laef






No comments:

Post a Comment