Friday, March 6, 2009

I Literally Almost Cried!!! I Have Tears In My Eyes, WOW, WOOOOOOO!!!!!

Here my friends is the latest trailer from JJ Abrams monster BLOCKBUSTER Star Trek. This movie mark my word will be the best movie of the summer. I know Laef will have something negative to say about me just liking this movie because its a blockbuster, but that would mean that he would have to actually post on this site. Fact is I've been hyping this movie ever since I laid my pretty little eyes on it.

God, I really didn't want to watch this because as I stated earlier I am going to the Watchmen today and I am pretty sure it will be one of the trailers before the movie. I couldn't help it, I am so so so so very amped for this MASTERPIECE to come out. Well without further adue here you go my friends, this is what brilliance is, this is how you cut a god damn movie trailer, well done Mr. Abrams:

I Love You Always, And Never!!,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment