Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Exciting Thor Casting News From The Panda!!!

Locked up in my cage this morning I was still able to celebrate with like you humans in your day of drinking by covering myself in bamboo and having my trainer pour green beer into my bowl, so Pandas are up pretty early and my bowl is like a 50 ounce bowl and I've had like 10 bowls it seems like so I love St. Patty's and I love bamboo.

What a great day it is when I come across news such as this. A cast list for the lead of Thor has officially leaked and the men up for the role of Thor is as follows, Josh Hartnett (which I mentioned in an earlier post), Charlie Hunnam(Sons of Anarchy, and personally I think he would be bad ass as Thor), Tom Hiddleston (the gathering storm), Liam Hemsworth, and Joel Kinnaman. Personally I have never heard of Liam Hemsworth or Joel Kinnaman, and looking at pics of Kinnaman, he looks like an absolute bitch. I really think Charlie Hunnam would be bad ass as Thor, as do I think Hartnett could do a good job as well, but clearly Hunnam would be an awesome choice.

Some more great news regarding Thor is that Natalie Portman will be playing the lead female role, which she could be playing one of three possible roles: Amora the Enchantress (which is like Thors LI), Sif (Thors wife), Jane Foster (Who is Donald Blake's nurse who eventually starts to like him).

This is awesome I love Natalie Portman, if only she was into beastiality I think her and I would have a real future together. I will leave you with a sexy picture of her why I sit here and drink my green beer and cry thinking about what could have been between Natalie and I using my tears as lubrication.





I Love You Always, And Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment