Tuesday, March 24, 2009

V.U.S.S Part Tre

First off let me apologize to Jason Segel, Paul Rudd, Director John Hamburg, Bernard Gayle Productions and anyone else who was banking on I Love You, Man making a killing at the box office this weekend(Only grossed $18 million and came in 2nd overall). March Madness consumed my whole weekend and I didn't have any time to go see your movie and put out a review to let the masses know if it got the signature Haymes 'stamp of approval'. *Note*: Rather than double posting similar reviews on movies and TV I will start giving my 'stamp of approval' following any reviews I agree with, so instead of having to wait to see what I think, if you see my 'stamp' you know I like it and you will too. Now let me get into what you all came to see...

I don't really believe in the whole "save the best for last" thing. Never have been and never will. Sorry Ladies. So allow me to do what I do and lead with my best foot(video) forward...



Wow. If that video doesn't get you fired up you better check yo self. Next up we got my boys Jake and Amir. They are two internet comedians that I've been following for awhile on CollegeHumor. Here they are interviewing The Lonely Island. Does the Lonely Island do anything that isn't slap your knee funny?? Even that picture is hilarious.



Allow me to go back to the Funny Or Die well once again. It's really tough to spotlight just one hilarious video from this brilliant site. Here is a David Blaine spoof video. Where in the world does the word spoof come from? I'd like to know who came up with that.



And lastly I'd like to share with the world a classic Pittsburgh commercial. Because I sit on my behind all day watching TV and Twittering I have plenty of time to find gems like this. I don't know if it's the guy's mustache, the way he pronounces "26" or every word in general, or the fact that this commercial cost about $10 tops. Luv it.



Here's a classic love song that means a little something special to your boy Haymes. This ones for you boo.





Screaming Infidelities - Dashboard Confessional

No comments:

Post a Comment