Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Marvel/Sony Release Dates Surface

With all the commotion going on with Marvel today that has hit the web like a wild fire in California it has been a fun and easy day to write about stuff. Especially writing about movies like Iron Man, I mean I was already excited for 2010 because of the NBA free agents that year, but now all of this WOOOOOOO!!! As I move on I have the latest Release Dates set by both Marvel and Sony Studios for the following movies on the following dates:

Iron Man 2- May 7th, 2010 (I have also linked the Photo that Jon Favreau posted on his Twitter account of Tony Starks house set)
Thor- June 17th, 2011
The First Avenger: Captain America- July 22nd, 2011
The Avengers- May4th, 2012
Spiderman 4- May 6th, 2011


I'm sure these dates will change as the time draws nearer, but to date these are the most current release dates. Let me tell you what a summer 2011 will be WOOOOO!!! Look at all those Blockbusters, wow!!!! Hopefully these films don't disappoint, and let me be the first to make a prediction on Iron Man 2, 147 million opening weekend, just under what the Dark Knight did!!! I'm sure as time moves closer that will change to... You know who wont be apart of that weekend will be non other than our "loyal" movie buff Laef... That is also subject to change because you know College Panda will document his every move going to this movie opening weekend like we all know he is going to after making such a bold statement to me saying that if Scarjo was cast in this movie he would remain absent from opening weekend. I'm guessing he wont want to miss this Masterpiece.

I Love You, Always, And Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment