Friday, March 20, 2009

Digging For New Trailers With Your Favorite Panda

While I was digging a whole in my cage trying to hide my bamboo sticks from my cage-mate Rex I stumbled upon something brilliant... Maybe the next great comedy of our time, maybe the next brilliant piece in summer blockbusters, something that made my beautiful fur stand on end, something that made me believe I was alive. Of course I dug it out and dusted it off and uploaded it for you my fans, Micheal Cera is so fucking hilarious in this trailer, god damn this movie is going to be awesome. I love the cameo they show of Paul Rudd as well, it makes me want to see this movie even more... I smell Blockbuster!!!! Here it is the latest trailer for Year One starring Jack Black and Michael Cera:

This movie is going to be brilliant I'm telling you, it hits theaters June 19th, me and Rex have already reserved tickets... Damn it, Rex fucking found my stash and is eating it, oh fuck it we are going to sit here and watch the Departed before we sneak out of the cage tonight.

I Love You Always, and Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment