Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New Sam Mendes Movie: Away We Go

The Panda has done it again, creeping around the internet and I stumbled across a new trailer released for Sam Mendes new comedy starring John Krasinski (The Office, above), Mya Rudolph (SNL), Maggie Gyllenhaal (Dark Knight), Jeff Daniels (Dumb and Dumber). This movie looks pretty funny, I wasn't aware that Krasinski was doing a Sam Mendes movie?? That's pretty big time for him, I will support anything he does, I mean I even went and saw that movie with him and Mandy Moore, the title is escaping me right now and I'm not going to IMDB it because spoiler alert it blew ass.

It could either be a hit or a miss this one. I'm hoping it will be a hit because I want to see Halpert succeed but then again I would also like to see it flop because I desperately want to see Maggie Gyllenhall fail and get run out of Hollywood. College Panda doesnt like girls that look like they got hit in the face repeatedly with a frying pan and then thrown up on and somehow it gone embedded in her face. Thats just me, now her brother thats a whole different story(bow chick-a-bow wow) ummm I mean I think he is a fine actor.

Subject change here is the trailer for Away We Go:

I'm still feeling it and my trainer here at the Zoo keeps bringing me more green beer, I think she is trying to get me drunk so I'll do what I told her I hate doing, but she always uses her seductive ways to get what she wants. Maybe I'll make her day, I mean it is St. Patty's day after all!!!

I Love You Always, And Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment