Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Production News Around Hollywood

Because I am such an attraction at the Zoo, I mean I'm a panda that can talk, type on the computer, escape from his cage and retrieve vital information happening around Hollywood, as well as bang my hot ass trainer I have made some friends in this town. Friends in high up places that I have been able to call upon to retrieve my info.

According to my source at Variety, Paramount Pictures just bought the rights to John Le Carre's ("The Constant Gardener") espionage thriller The Night Manager. Set to produce this movie is Brad Pitt's Plan B production company.

Also my source has revealed to me that J.J. Abrams production company, Bad Robot, has just acquired the rights to Wired Magazine article written by Joshua Davis about a group of Italian Diamond thieves. Apparently a number of Davis' articles written for this magazine have been turned into feature projects.

I Love You Always, And Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment