Friday, March 6, 2009

Just Like A Kid On Christmas Morning!! Oh Ya, WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I woke up this morning fully erect. No not from a "wet dream" well, it wasn't the typical dream that most guys have. I was dreaming that I was one of the Watchmen flying around in the Night Owls little plane that he has, dropping in on bad guys in the city down a dark alley and beating the shit out of them. Looking evil smack-dab in the face and saying "NO!! YOU WILL NOT DO THIS TODAY!!! NOT IN MY TOWN!!! NOT IN ANY OF MY FIVE TOWNS!!!!"(if any of you get that last part's reference bravo).

My costume would be so bad ass. The way I see it in my head it would look like THIS. That's my dad, he use to be a superhero back when times were different. That is me on the right, you could tell even back then I wanted to be just like him.

Back then we needed people like the Watchmen. Back then we needed people like my dad. Times are different now, people are different. People take things for granted, not like the good ole days where you could get a pop for a nickle and gas for a quarter. Its too dangerous out there today for caped crusaders like my dad. Its time someone steps up and becomes more like them, the Watchmen. Maybe me, maybe College Panda will risk my life to clean up the streets of this society. I am officially coming out as a Superhero, and will be known as College Panda. That's how you do it right?? You come out as a Superhero? Wait, maybe that's for something else?

Anyways I know you are all dying to get my take on the Watchmen after I see it today so I will let you know afterwards how it was.

I love you, Always, and Never


College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment