Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hot Damn!!!! It's Like Christmas Morning In This Mug!!!!

Wow what a news day today for marvel. Just to add to the excitement before I get into this story it has also been confirmed that Mickey Rourke has officially signed on for Iron Man 2 as well... WOOOOOOOOO!!!! I smell Dark Knight money!!!!


People who know The Panda, know that Josh Hartnett is one of the men in Hollywood who I will see basically whatever they do. I love Hartnett, he was great in 40 days 40 nights, awesome in Lucky Number Sleven, and his short role in the pic I posted above in one of my favorite movies of all time, Sin City, he was bad ass. I may even have a little crush on him, it's not gay though if it will never happen. Rumors around the net are stating that Hartnett is on a very short list to play the villain Loki in Marvels 2010 (blockbuster) release. This I feel would be a brilliant role, Hartnett I feel is really an underrated actor in Hollywood and a role like this could really help people see how great of an actor he is. Thank you again Marvel for realizing what it takes to make money in this business and giving these movies what the people want, and that is STAR POWER!!!!


I Love You, Always, And Never,

College Panda





No comments:

Post a Comment