Friday, March 13, 2009

WOW, WOW, WOW This is Going To Be A Hit!!!!!

Apart from the completely gay posts that Haymes does with his Ryan Cabrerra songs and his gay vids I really think this site is solid. I mean I dont know maybe Laef can confirm this with me as well as Ole Painless, but I was under the impression this was a movie and television site. I really dont see where posting gay songs buy that dude who dated Ashley Simpson at one point is relevant on this site, maybe thats just me.??

Anyways back to what really matters, I was able to convince my trainer at the zoo to get me some more bamboo and while she was gone I was able to sneak out of my cage and break into Disney studios and retrieve these golden nuggets just for you. These are photos from Tim Burton's Wonderland:

As you can tell from these photos the it looks like typical Tim Burton and if its anything like Sleepy Hollow its going to be a crazy movie. Sleepy Hollow was brilliant , and what he did with The Nightmare Before Christmas was nothing short of brilliance!! I can't wait to see his unique visionary put to work in Wonderland. This movie I am looking forward to seeing almost as much as I am for Star Trek, and that is saying alot.

Oh and just in case you were wondering I didnt get caught sneaking back into my cage and I had a pile of fresh Bamboo waiting for me when I arrived back, oh yea and then I fucked her brains out NO BIG DEAL!!!

I Love You, Always, and Never,

College Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment